We recommend that you provide as much information as possible inorder to have an hassle free delivery. While registering in our website, pls make sure to provide:
2. House/Appartment Number
3. Building Name or Number
4. Street Name
5. Post Code & City
7. Contact Number
8. Any other special instruction
We offer Free home delivery for orders as described below:
A flat rate of €5,99 is applicable if the order does not meet the minimum amount or for regions not mentioned above
We reserve the right to change or charge the shipping costs appropriately: if the shipping cost is incorrectly calculated or was unable to automatically calculate during checkout, we will recalculate the actual shipping costs & inform you before delivery.
On the day of delivery, pls make sure to have someone available to collect your order.
- If your order contains perishable items, pls make sure to have someone present on the day of delivery. Any delay in getting the order might affect the quality of the product & we will not take responsibility.
- As soon as you receive perishable items (vegetables, fruits, paneer & other frozen items), it is customers responsibility to store them appropriately. We will not be responsible incase of improper handling of the items.
Ordered but not delivered
It can happen that customer ordered a product online but is missing. This may happen due to delay in updating the stock information. In such a case, the money equivalent to the missing product will be refunded in the form of a coupon. This coupon can be used by the customer on the next purchase.
Returns & Refund
We, at Sree Krishna Supermarkt, take utmost care to ship the goods. In worst case scenario, products can be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery. Our customer(s) has (/have) the right to return his or her order or items within 7 days in the same condition they received. Returns after the aforementioned days will not be acceptable for refund.
The shipping cost for the return has to be handled by the customer.
If the order is returned because of unavailability of person, then shipping costs for the original order as well as the return plus transaction costs, if any, will be deducted before a refund is made.
Acceptable reasons for return:
- The product received is unfit for consumption at the time of delivery.
- The product is received in a damaged condition.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received. It must be in the original packaging.
2. Perishable items (fresh vegetables, fruits, paneer, frozen foods etc). are not considered for return or exchange.
- All refunds will be done to your bank account or in the form of coupons as applicable.
- In case an order is cancelled before it is dispatched, the customer must bear transaction costs, if any (depending on the type of payment option chosen).
- Incase an order is cancelled after the order is dispatched, the customer must bear the shipping costs for the original order as well as the return.
- Refund will be sent within 5 working days.